Monday, March 14, 2011

Updates!

Got that new apartment we have been stalking online, finally all set and ready to move in.
Heat at last!
For those of you who didn't know, our landlord has neglected to fix our heat, and its been out for over a week now. So I went on a serious apartment hunt and hit the jackpot of all urban homes. 2 Blocks from the ferry to Manhattan, an old victorian completely renovated, with 2 balconies, and a clawfoot tub.
Outfit posts will be a breeze!
But I'm not brave enough to have my taste and style laid out for the world to see just yet. I'm nervous... which is probably why I haven't attempted it yet.
One day soon, I'll get the balls. In the meantime, I'll post pics of the new place... since we all know fashion and decor go hand in hand. :D
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment