Monday, January 23, 2012

Reality

Taking some time out tonight to collect my thoughts.
Tomorrow is the start of total chaos in my schedule till May. I hope I'm strong enough to handle life from here on out. I'm taking the first steps towards following my dream.

3 RESOLUTIONS FOR 2012...
1. Give myself more credit
2. Complain less
3. Improve my punctuality

I underlined the last resolution for a reason. I am the WORST spazz in the universe, I swear. I'd forget my head if it weren't attached. So I run around the house like a mad woman in the morning, making myself late for work. I've gotten better with time management, but I'm going to need all the good vibes I can get to make it through my mornings. Even if that means putting my night owl ways of contemplation and daydreaming behind me for a little while. 
<3
Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment