Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Other Bitches Just Front


Before I head into my rant for today, I just have to give the Most Official Bitch of all, Leah, a big cyber kiss for collaborating with Jessy Kennedy AKA The Night Rider on this T.
Now on to Mob Living.
Among the most entertaining of blogs I subscibe daily, I came across many Jersey-hating entries. While this wouldn't involve me 3 years ago, I am now an official bitch of "Dirty Jersey."
Might want to think about all the trash you're talking about Jersey Girls seeing as how we buy your merch too. I mean, most Jersey Girls look up to City Girls because they are living it up in our favorite city. We are also hard working, career girls who like to party just as hard and love just as long.
Jersey may not be as exciting and cultural as NYC but We love It. And like you say, any Other Bitches Just Front if they say otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment